Homes for Sale in Mariner Sands CC: ‘AA’ Club
Two Excellent Golf Courses (Small # of Golfers):
Mariner Sands is a first-class country club and community south of Stuart, Floirda:
1. There are 770 living units with a wide selection of condos and single family homes, using a Village Design.
2. The Country Club features ten Har-Tru Courts, a Swim Club, Croquet, Clubhouse, and coming soon a new spa and fitness center. The big isse is TWO Championship Golf Courses — Members consider the Tom Fazio the #1 course and the Frank Duane the number two. They are both first-class tracks, with plenty of water, sand, and places to get in trouble. There is a practice area and a complete Pro Shop and Half-way House.
3. Joining Fees are a little confusing. Full Equity is around $25K, but sometimes there is a $15K version with a pay schedule. Club Social Dues are combined with the HOA fees and range from $500 to $650/month, based upon the village you reside in. Golf Dues adds another $700/month for a family and $600/month for a single. For non-residents, there is sometimes a golf program priced around $7,000/year.
4. The Fazio course is called the Green Course where the ladies play 5,300 yards with a Slope of 122; the Men play 6,100 with a 127 Slope; and the tips are 6,500 yards with a 134 Slope. The Duane cousre is called the While Course where the Ladies play 5,400 yards and a 122 Slope, Men play 6,100 yards with a 127 Slope, and the tips are 6,400 yards and a 132 Slope.
5. All 770 residents join a small number of off-campus members, providing for an active Clubhouse.
6. The residential units are unusual in that most are wood construction — varying from the more traditional CBS found in this area. Price are down year over year. The Median Price of a SFH is $235K. The Average Home Price is $276K, yielding $100/SF. The mandatory club membership and the large size of the community (770 residential units) are causing some price pressures.
Thinking about Selling: Click Here for Selling.
Thinking about Buying: Click Here for Buying
For ‘Inside Mariner Sands’, call +1.772.538.5400 or Team@PowRE.net